- Built-in 1800mAh Li-ion Polymer rechargeable battery that can be charged by USB and solar simultaneously. Power button is also charging indicator. Red light comes on when charging with USB and blue light comes on when charging with solar panel. Both lights come on when both methods are used at the same time.
- Collapsible silicon lampshade let’s you adjust camplight shape to your preference. It can be placed on the floor with solar panel facing down, and it can be hung on a tent or hooked onto a backpack using built-in carabiner.
- Four light modes for different needs: cool white, two levels of warm white, and red light for night vision. Press power button, when light is on, to cycle through different modes: cool white, warm while high, warm white low, and red light.
- It provides up to 120 hours of lighting on red light mode and up to 30 hours of lighting on warm white low light setting.
- CampLight™ can be fully charged in 3 hours using USB port, it works great with all SunJack solar chargers from the 5W to 20W.